She was born on April 24, 1956 in Prague. In 1971–1975 she graduated from the V. Hollar Secondary Vocational School of Fine Arts in Prague (Prof. J.Hořánek) and from 1977–1983 the Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design in Prague (Prof. J. Mikula).
She was a member of the prestigious Association of Czech Graphic Artists HOLLAR. Her work is admired by domestic and foreign visitors such as Slovakia, Poland, Russia, Lithuania, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Holland, England, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Korea, USA, Japan, Mexico and China.
She has won numerous international awards for her work.
- 1980, 1981, 1982 – graphic and illustration prizes during his studies at the Academy of Arts, Architecture and Design in Prague
- 1985 – Prize at the Triennial of Drawing, Nuremberg and Linz
- 1986, 1987 – Prizes for a series of postage stamps “Owls”
- 1987 – annual award of the Union of Czech Artists and the Czech Fund of Fine Arts
- 1987 – Honorable Mention at the International Miniature Exhibition, Toronto, Canada
- 1990, 1992 – Honorable Mention at the Biennial Exlibris, Malbork (Poland)
- 2001 – Honorable Mention at the International Triennial Exlibris, Chrudim
- and many others..
She died on May 11, 2019 in Prague.